Saturday, November 14, 2009

All Is Well.

I am safe and sound in my hotel room in Moscow. I actually had the best travel experience so far. Sorry, Mike! This is despite the date. I didn't realize that yesterday was Friday the 13th until a lady in the security check line pointed it out after seeing my boarding pass for seat 13D. :(

I met a really nice woman during the wait for boarding in Charlotte. She was heading to DC (not Davie County), for a job interview. We had a nice chat that just made the time fly by. On the flight to Dulles, I sat beside a guy who was an Eagles fan flying to San Diego, via DC, to see the Eagles play the Chargers on Sunday. He was very talkitive, as well, ...he went to sleep and started snoring. Now that, reminded me of being at home with Mike, so I was comforted by it. :)

As some of you know, I was concerned about having to sit next to a stranger for 10 hours on the flight to Moscow. Can you believe that I had an entire row of three seats to myself!!!! Then when we landed at Domodedovo airport there was NO ONE in line at passport control and customs. I was in the car and on my way to the hotel no more than 45 minutes after we landed!
All I can say is that God IS concerned about even the little things in our lives. To him be ALL the glory!

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you made it safely. God does work everything out to our good and for His glory. Spend all the precious time you can with Miss Riley!! She is one blessed little girl. Will be praying for a safe trip back home!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God, He is so good to us! Glad to hear you had a good trip and arrived safely. Praying all gets accomplished and that your trip home is just as blessed. He's with you every step of the way, Susie! Enjoy your time with Little Miss Riley!

    Love & Hugs,
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you made it safe and sound. God is good! Enjoy your time with miss Riley. We will be praying for safety throughout your trip and flight home.

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are there safely...church service just concluded and we missed you terribly...we prayed for your safety and for little Riley. Lots of love from TAB!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers