Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mommy/Daughter Day


My day started with the drive to Aleksandrov.(I've been spelling it wrong up until now) The farther we got out of Moscow, the more snow was on the ground.

Got to spend about 2 1/2 hours with my girl today!!! She was in much better spirits. She actually played with me. I took a whole tote bag full of toys; finger puppets, a musical glow worm, talking cell phone, books, etc. Guess what her favorite was? None of the above, she loved the tape measure I brought to take her measurements. Go figure!



Baby's got a new pair of shoes!!! Not really hers but at least the boots have gone into retirement.


Riley kept playing with my scarf while I was holding her. I decided to let her wear it for awhile. What a fashionista!









Daddy, look who can stand up now!!!!












4 comments:

  1. Susan,
    Looks like you had a GREAT many moments with Riley. She is so beautiful! And standing now, huh...looks like she'll be ready to get into everything when she gets here. How fun!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie, Love the pictures of Mommy/Daughter day! So glad you got to spend some time bonding with her. Have a safe journey home, I'll be praying.

    Love you,
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Susan!! Love, love, love the new pics!!! I am so glad you got to have some sweet mommy/daughter time with Riley. Love the picture of her with your scarf....model in the making, though of course if your boys have anything to do with it she'll be modeling the newest line of bats in Baseball Weekly!! HA! Praying for you as you travel home!! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so precious! Beautiful pictures of bonding time! Just think...next trip will be to bring her home. I know the boys are excited at the thought of finally get to meet their sister. What a wonderful Thanksgiving Blessing and Christmas will be unforgetable!

    ReplyDelete

Followers